Wednesday, February 15th, 6-8PM
(Intel) Air Quality Advisory Committee meeting
Event Room (2nd floor)
Hillsboro Library – Main Branch
2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, 97124
Monday, April 24th
WC CAN Board meeting
Time and location TBD
WC CAN Officers & Board
- Russ Dondero,Chair – Retired Professor of Political Science, Pacific University
- Dale Feik, Vice Chair; Chair, Air Quality committee – Advocate for clean air, water, soil and a revenue-neutral tax on carbon
- Jim Long, Secretary – Citizen involvement champion from Tigard
- Brian Beinlich, Treasurer – Long-time community organizer; co-founder, Save Helvetia and Friends of North Plains
- Linda Peters, Chair Emeritus – Former Washington County Commissioner 1990-1994, and Commission Chair 1995-1999
- Faun Hosey, Member at large – Long-time activist in environmental, cultural, and
land use/transportation issues; Helvetia Community Association board member
- Dorila Nava, Member at large – Latino community organizer
- Luis Nava, Member at large – Latino Community organizer
- Mary Lu Savara, Member at large – 30-year activist in education, land use, environmental, and aviation issues
Board meetings are held on the fifth Wednesdays of months that have them, usually from 6-8pm.
Locations vary – check the "Upcoming events" sidebar for details.
Meetings are open to all Network participants.